CLATSOP COUNTY — In 2019, a full-time minimum wage earner in Clatsop County working a 40-hour week earned $23,400 annually before taxes, a number that will rise to $24,960 beginning July 1, 2020, when minimum wage increases from $11.25 to $12.00, a 7% increase.
PACIFIC NORTHWEST — Rough weather, tough tariffs and an ongoing respiratory outbreak in China have stunted the commercial Dungeness crab season in Oregon and Washington so far this season.
New TLC branch will feature NW coffee house
SEASIDE — Clatsop County is in the midst of a small farm revival.
- Adrift Distillers produces hand sanitizer to help community combat covid-19
- Meet the Merchant: Teresa Millner, The Planter Box
- Craft-made kelp extract aids garden vitality
- Business Briefs for April 2020
- Coronavirus: Time to make Business Adversity Response Plan
- Marijuana sales surge amid shutdown of non-essential businesses
- Preserve our brilliant people to rebuild post-covid
North Pacific County newspapers merge
CANNON BEACH — “I was riding my bike down Jefferson Street when I saw people pulling furniture and mattresses out of the house,” recalled Mike Morgan, city planning and former mayor of Cannon …
Sale Date Sale Price Year Built Acres Address Buyer Seller
DATE NAME ADDRESS VALUE DESCRIPTION CONTRACTOR
How long has Sleepy Monk existed?
Sleepy Monk Coffee Roasters