One of my neighbors commented this month that this might be his last year gathering and splitting his own firewood — it's just getting too grueling to lift his arms above his shoulders and bring them slamming down over and over.
We're excited and happy in my company — EO Media Group — to be adding four more Oregon newspapers to our family of publications.
It’s partly the time of year: With few exceptions, if you intend to start a new business on this coast, it’s best to be up and running no later than July 4 — and Memorial Day weekend or even s…
There are many reasons I’m grateful to live here in this beautiful and always-interesting place.
Never mind that one of my final days in Wyoming was spent helping brand calves alongside a former governor in the shadow of the Tetons, I'm no farm kid. Growing up in the Cowboy State, it took…
- Pacific County businesses weigh in on minimum wage increase
- Clatsop County businesses seek to attract more workers
- Make plans for March 12th Clatsop County Job & Career Fair
- Meet the Merchant: Chris Holloway, tax consultant
- Coronavirus, weather disrupt commercial Dungeness crab season
- Top properties in the Columbia-Pacific region
- Meet the Merchant: Dr. Daniel Lundquist, Daliah Lundquist, Design Dental and Implant Center
- Business news briefs February 2020
- New Oregon business laws to know for 2020
- Victory Barbershop: Street work doesn't crush business
Lots of us are feeling a little aggrieved after the snowiest February in recent memory, with icy roads interfering with schools and business. There were even some flurries on March 7 as I writ…