PACIFIC COUNTY — Despite the struggles of some marijuana growers, the retail side is recording record sales.
ILWACO — As the fall days grow shorter and cooler, it’s an endless summer under an electronic sky at Coastal Growers, one of two licensed marijuana growers in Ilwaco.
ASTORIA — The fall has historically been a brutal season for Clatsop County cannabis farmers, when a tsunami of outdoor marijuana would flood local markets and wreck wholesale prices for licen…
William and Anita Dotson started Necanicum Fresh Farm in Seaside in 2018, one of a dozen in a crop of new farms to emerge in Clatsop County in the latest federal agricultural census.
For once, the Washington Farm Bureau isn’t sure what to say about a new rule proposed by a state agency.
- Meet the Merchant: Kaarina Stotts, Neptune Theatre and Tinker Towne Mall
- Elevating Northwest cuisine with Italian inspiration
- Well Preserved: Erick and Johanna Lindgren Cabin
- Astoria Farms branches into Portland market
- Firearms sales on fire: Gun purchases on pace to set new record
- Delicious dream fulfilled: The Chowder Stop serves classic coastal comfort foods
- Home at the Beach
- Well Preserved: Sebastian-Stewart Fish Company
- Pacific County retail marijuana stores, processors report record sales
- CEDR's 2020 membership campaign is underway
Jay Sanders, sales manager for KG Farms, has been involved in the Farwest Show — the biggest green industry show in the West — since 1986. He has served on the show committee and exhibited.
OCEAN PARK — Willapa Wild LLC, which describes itself as “a company focused on the disruption of the shellfish and seafood industries,” recently announced raising more than $1 million for the …
Never mind that one of my final days in Wyoming was spent helping brand calves alongside a former governor in the shadow of the Tetons, I'm no farm kid. Growing up in the Cowboy State, it took…
PACIFIC COUNTY — Licensed marijuana producers and processors across Pacific County are cultivating rare cannabis strains while broadening production of concentrates and infused products.
Vancouver Weed Co. owner Gary Green has been cultivating strains that are high in tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) and cannabigerol (CBG). "They're finding that they have a large medicinal value,…
ILWACO — When each fall harvest came in, prices plummeted.