CORVALLIS — Dungeness crab is Oregon’s leading commercial seafood product, bringing in an estimated $75 million in 2018, yet little is known about how far crabs will venture in search of food.
A potential casualty of clash with China
ASTORIA — Clatsop Community College is hosting the Tillamook Bay Community College Truck Driving Training Program in Astoria for area residents to have the opportunity to become CDL Certified …
ASTORIA — Clatsop County logger Jay Browning of J.M. Browning Logging Inc. of Astoria has been chosen as 2018 Operator of the Year for the Northwest Oregon Area.
ILWACO — The start of the 2018-19 commercial Dungeness crab season will be delayed "through at least" Dec. 30, the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife announced Friday afternoon.
- Nice men launch Wild Man Brewing
- Well Preserved: The Brian Skinner Residence
- Coastal Sharpening Service: It's best to be sharp
- Realty One Group Pacifica aims to put heart in real estate
- Meet the Merchant: Hao Nguyen, regional manager, CBD Hemp Store
- Capitalism continues shaking things up
- Learn to succeed with the Small Business Management Program
- Business briefs August 2019
- Top properties in the Columbia-Pacific Region
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
SOUTH BEND — Over the past decade, many Washington-based seafood processors have been gutted. Increased regulations, labor wages and shipping costs have eroded margins and stifled growth, part…