Vessel: Coast Guard Cutter Steadfast, WMEC 623
The Training Ship M/V Forerunner is used through Clatsop Community College's Marine and Environmental Research Training Station Campus in Astoria.
More than a year has passed since a log ship left the Port of Astoria for China. Pier 1 sits empty except for the Regatta, a passenger ship in lay berth since October while the industry rides …
As a new vessel deconstruction facility nears completion in Ilwaco, Coast River Business Journal spoke with Ilwaco and Chinook Port Manager Guy Glenn Jr. regarding the progress of the project.
- Family renovates historic Seaview Manor
- Meet the Merchant: Kurt Englund, Englund Marine & Industrial Supply
- Long Beach Peninsula restaurants look toward life after vaccine
- Yes, Astoria, there is a seamstress
- Local bookstores struggle to get inventory
- Le Petit Astoria Spa opens with strict protocols during pandemic
- Six goals your small business can set in 2021
- Boat of the Month: Coast Guard Cutter Steadfast
- Clatsop home supply ends year at historic low
- Craft3 receives $10 million donation
NASELLE — Up a winding road dirt road near the edge of Naselle on a property lined with trees and pocked with pre-World War II industrial equipment lives Lowell Stambaugh.
ILWACO — At any one time, several sailboats, yachts and miscellaneous fishing vessels of all sizes and functions line the Ilwaco Boatyard. Most arrive for annual maintenance and repairs that o…