Two 900 horsepower Caterpillar Diesel engines
This tug boat was originally called the Invader when it was built in 1939 with a steel hull and a wooden superstructure. The first owner was Lew Russell Sr., one of the founders of Tidewater Barge Lines. In 1976, Tidewater Barge Lines renovated the vessel, replacing the wood with steel and adding new engines. WCT Marine in Astoria bought the tug boat in 2019. It is now known as the Voyager.